TERMS & CONDITIONS
- You (the user/visitor/reader) can access Trainopedia, subject to the terms and conditions of use, as changed/updated from time to time entirely at the discretion of (T4Trainer.com, 4tunefactory) as set out below. This agreement is for an indefinite term and you understand and agree that are bound by such terms till the time you access this site and submit articles.
- If you choose to access, visit and/or use any third party social networking service(s) that may be integrated with the Service or Publication, we may receive personally identifiable information and other information about you and your computer, mobile or other device that you have made available to those services, including information about your contacts on those services.
- We reserve the right to use, transfer, sell, and share aggregated, anonymous data about our users as a group for any lawful business purpose, such as analyzing usage trends and seeking compatible advertisers, sponsors, clients and customers.
- Third Party Material. You will see advertising material submitted by third parties at the site. Individual advertisers are solely responsible for the content of those materials which they submit/host with us, including ensuring that it complies with relevant legislation. We accept no responsibility for the content of the advertising material, including without limitation, any error, omission or inaccuracy therein.
- All the contents of this site are only for general information or use. They do not constitute advise and should not be relied upon in making (or refraining from making) any decision. No representations, warranties or guarantees whatsoever are made as to the accuracy. Adequacy, reliability, completeness, suitability or applicability of information in any particular section.
- You agree to not use the service to:
Plagiarism shall not be entertained. Content contributors are to obtain prior permission from authors, sites or entities while using sensitive information, data, representation or images. Due credit or acknowledgement shall be given in such cases. Trainopedia shall have no responsibility for issues arising over royalty, plagiarism or publication without prior consent shall vest on the author/contributor.
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, invasive of other’s privacy, hateful or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable.
- Harm minors/women in any way.
- Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to Trainopedia, T4Trainer.com or 4tune factory official, forum leader, host or falsely state or otherwise misinterpret your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the service.